Between now and the start of May, there are 6 Virtual Breakfast Mornings that you can attend with Made in Group, featuring 18 fantastic industry leading speakers.
Here, Made in Group are continuing the commitment of keeping British manufacturers connected - to share best practice, discuss important topics and build connections through networking.
Virtual Breakfast Mornings are networking and best practice sharing events, exclusively for members of Made in the Midlands and Made in Yorkshire. Attendees have the chance to learn best practice from 3 hosting speakers, followed by a 30-minute round table discussion on relevant topics.
Made in Group is constantly innovating and changing the way it holds events to bring the most value to members, which is why last year the breakfast morning format was streamlined. Now, attendees are able to choose which discussion group they wish to take part in, often focused around the likes of Industry 4.0, People & Skills, Reshoring, Sustsinability, and more.
All talks from Virtual Breakfast Mornings are now also uploaded to Made U. Made U - short for Made University - is your new home for best practice talks from the manufacturing community and expert masterclasses.
Below, we have listed all of our Virtual Breakfast Morning speakers for our 6 events between now and the start of May.
Virtual Breakfast Morning, Wednesday 25th January
- Nigel Maris, Managing Director at Assemtron, discussing Industry 4.0.
- Charles Boneham, Managing Director at Boneham & Turner, discussing Managing International relationships.
- Bill Buhler, Managing Director at Rheintacho, who will be discussing best practice around People and Skills.
Virtual Breakfast Morning, Wednesday 22nd February
- Robert Price, National Contracts Manager at Sims Metal Management, discussing International Trade
- Tony Mercer Managing Director at EDM Plus, who will be discussing Recruitment Challenges and Successes.
- Alan Dolby, Managing Director at Direct Air, discussing Sustainability.
Virtual Breakfast Morning, Wednesday 8th March
- Jim Mangan, CEO at Sempre Group, discussing Industry 4.0 best practice.
- Sean Trainor, Sales Director at Amco, discussing Customs Processes & Specialist Transport Movements best practice.
- Pam Jackson, Director at Siddall & Hilton, with the topic to be announced.
Virtual Breakfast Morning, Wednesday 22nd March
- David Green, Managing Director at Handling Concepts, discussing Industry 4.0.
- Carl Hollier, Managing Director at Industrial Washing Machines, discussing International Trade.
- Paul Stockhill, Managing Director at Agemaspark, discussing Apprenticeships and Recruitment.
Virtual Breakfast Morning, Wednesday 26th April
- Neil Clifton of Cube Precision Engineering who will be discussing People and Skills.
- Edward James, Managing Director of Citizen Machinery, will be discussing Industry 4.0.
- 3rd speaker to be announced...
Virtual Breakfast Morning, Wednesday 10th May
- Guillaume Lafforgue, Digital Transformation Leader at Schneider Electric, who will be discussing Industry 4.0.
- Neill Smith, Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC), who will be dicussing How to Address Skills Challenges.
- Seamus Bourke, Business Devlopment Manager at Frost Electroplating, who will be discussing International Trade.